It has been a long time since I have been wanting to recommend a restaurant. The reason being is consistency. It must be the toughest challenge restaurants face because many can’t seem to accomplish it. So why this restaurant and why now? Easy, let me count the ways:
1. The owners (Tom & George) are the nicest people you could ever meet. They greet you at the door in order for you to feel welcomed and appreciated for coming to their establishment. They were born in Greece and have that beautiful European flair!
2. The wait staff are kind, patient (my girl friend has a laundry list of how she wants her drinks, etc.), and they desire that you have a wonderful experience at their restaurant. Frank (one of the waiters) has been with them forever, but you can’t tell because he treats the guest as if it were his first day on the job. His happiness is contagious!
3. The Food is delicious! My biggest struggle is what to eat, because all of the dishes are prepared so well! Be forewarned, their Cioppino will make you feel as though you are in Genoa, Italy (its origin). It is that good! It will make you want to save up your money to go there.
4. The price is much lower than what I would charge if it were my restaurant. I think they could charge more, but they want people to return often.
5. Their outdoor patio is beautiful. It will make you feel as though you are on vacation.
Take my advice, quit going to restaurants that don’t care whether you go back or not. Spend your time and money wisely. Visit Citron Bistro! I am glad I did!