Skip to content
- Avoid going at the end of the month. 85% of the population procrastinate and you will be right there with them for a LONG time!
- Avoid going at the end of the day. Seems like everyone’s boss let’s them leave work early.
- Go with a good attitude. I did and I got to meet the most amazing DMV employee. Her nickname “was “Cougar Mama”. It fit her well!!!
- Check with a DMV greeter to see if you need an emission sticker. If you don’t check, you may be returning for a second time.
- Bring your favorite magazine, a good book, a friend, or an electronic device because “people watching” isn’t taken kindly here.